Friday, January 21, 2011

The Best Nasi Lemak ever ♥

Village Park Restaurant @ Petaling Jaya Uptown, serves the best Nasi Lemak ever!!!

This wasn't my first time to Village Park, but still love it so much... They do, however, serves the very good nasi lemak and really awesome roti bakar.

I was seated at a table along the walkway as the restaurant was already packed with customers by lunch hour. Despite so, the service was quite fast. As usual, I ordered Ayam Goreng Nasi Lemak which is their best seller by far, same to my sister and parents.

Ayam Goreng Nasi Lemak

The ayam goreng has a crispy skin and texture which indicates that it was deep fried using rempah (spices). The chicken was nicely fried till golden brown and very aromatic. They were also generous to give the entire chicken thigh.

Roti Bakar

The other absolute must try dish from Village Park is their roti bakar. The roti bakar was surprisingly good!!! The toast was very crispy and had the right amount of butter and kaya.

This is the nest nasi lemak I have tasted. I would highly recommend this place for any nasi lemak lovers.

p.s. Huey Ghee, this is place where I want to bring you for Nasi Lemak.

Village Park Restaurant
No. 5, Jalan SS2 / 37,
Damansara Utama,
47400 KL.

0 comments:

Post a Comment